Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My son is not a drug user

Chavit: My son is not a drug user


Ronald Singson was arrested at the Customs arrival hall of Chek Lap Kok International Airport last July 11, 2010 for possession of 26.1 grams of cocaine and 2 tablets of diazepam, more commonly known as Valium.

"I am appealing to Congress since my son is one of their colleagues. Wag niyo na dagdagan ang problema dahil biktima lang ang anak ko. Kung pusher o trafficker ang anak ko, wag na po silang lalayo. Ako na ang papatay. Dapat patayin ang mga pusher o drug trafficker na yan," -Chavit Singson

"He was supposed to go back to prison, which was why we were very sad since he would have to spend New Year in prison. The lawyer convinced us to admit so he wouldn't be jailed," -Chavit Singson

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/01/04/11/chavit-my-son-not-drug-user

 Siguro nga hindi adik anak mo at ikaw yung adik!!! Ulol ka! 

No comments:

Isa ka dito: